self care, health, mental health, emotional health, nutrition, sleep, burnout, wellness tips, exhausted, mamas, tips
If you're a mom, chances are you've said this phrase a million times: "I'm fine." You say it when your kids ask how you're feeling, when your partner asks how your day was, and even when your friends or family members inquire about your well-being. But the truth is, you're probably not fine. (Guilty!) You're exhausted, anxious, and maybe even a little bit resentful. So what can you do to take care of yourself? Here are 5 wellness tips for the exhausted mom.
1. Get enough sleep. This may seem like an impossible feat, but it's important to try to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night. If your kids are keeping you up at night, try to nap during the day when they're napping or in school. And if all else fails, coffee is always an option.
2. Eat healthy. Again, this one may be easier said than done, but it's important to fuel your body with nutritious foods. When you're tired, it's easy to reach for unhealthy junk food, but resist the temptation! Eating healthy will give you more energy in the long run.
3. Exercise. Yes, exercise is hard when you're tired, but it's worth it! Exercise releases endorphins that help improve your mood and alleviate stress. Besides, getting out of the house and moving your body is a great way to get some fresh air and clear your head.
4. Take breaks. When you're constantly on the go, it's important to schedule in some time for yourself. Whether it's taking a bath, reading a book, or going for a walk by yourself, taking breaks will help you recharge and refocus.
5. Seek professional help if necessary. If you find that you're struggling to cope with anxiety or depression, don't be afraid to seek professional help from a therapist or counselor. Mental health is just as important as physical health!
If you need support on your journey, let's chat. My passion is helping exhausted, anxious mamas conquer burnout and achieve better health and balance in their lives. You can achieve the balance you are looking for. <3
What if I told you that your goals, coaching, and frequency are all interconnected? You might be thinking, "What does frequency have to do with health and wellness?" Here's the thing: everything is made up of energy, including our thoughts and emotions. And that energy has a frequency.
When we're thinking positive, healthy thoughts, our frequency is high. When we're thinking negative, unhealthy thoughts, our frequency is low. What's interesting is that we can actually influence our frequency-and therefore our health and well-being-by setting goals and surrounding ourselves with positive people (aka coaches).
When we're constantly surrounded by negativity, it drags our frequency down. Lower frequency can create sickness over time as they lower our own vibration. But when we set goals and surround ourselves with people who will help us achieve those goals, it raises our frequency and helps us attract what we want in life. So if you're looking to improve your health and well-being, start by setting some goals and surround yourself with people who will support you on your journey.
Here is a great article about Quantum Mechanics: Nobel Prize work for Frequency Article
As a coach and therapist, one of my favorite tools is my AO Scanner- it is a frequency scanner that identifies frequencies that are out of balance. When frequencies are out of balance for a long time, that is when dis-ease comes in. This scanner helps identify areas that may need improvement as well as providing information on what is on target. Life events and stresses might influence your results, making it important to look at results over time and giving us more information on what lifestyle elements we can improve to support our personalized frequencies. Learn More HERE.
My favorite and most useful scan is the Voice Scan, which helps identify tones of emotional conflict, which also helps identify areas that are potentially suffering in the body. I love working with the voice scans, as they are very helpful in therapy sessions in identifying the emotions that are at the frontline. :)
We are all impacted by frequency. frequency is everything from the food we eat, to the music we listen to, to the thoughts we think. And according to The Emotion Code, frequency also has a lot to do with our emotional health. The Emotion Code is a method of healing that is based on the idea that our emotions are stored in our bodies as electromagnetic energy. This energy can get trapped, kind of like a psychic scar, and it can impact our physical and emotional well-being. By using The Emotion Code, we can release these trapped emotions and improve our health and wellness.
So how does it work? Basically, you use muscle testing to identify trapped emotions, and then you use specific techniques to release them. It sounds a bit esoteric, but there's actually a lot of science to back it up. And best of all, it's something you can do for yourself. If you're looking for a way to improve your emotional health, The Emotion Code could be just what you need.
Being an Emotion Code and Body Code Practitioner is another great tool to support my clients. If you want to know more about the Emotion Code, Grab the Emotion Code Book Here.
Oh, and as a side note- I admit, I first thought a lot of this stuff was, well- woo woo hippie thinking. But, after doing a lot of research and praying on how these tools can work for me, I have incorporated them, knowing that God has given us tools! It's interesting to think about how we fit into the grand scheme of things. We're these tiny little beings, and yet we have this frequency that allows us to connect with the divine. God created our body's and frequencies to give us information to help us. Our physical, emotional and mental health all benefits from frequency!. When we're in tune with our frequency, we're able to tap into a sense of wellness and peace. We become more attuned to our needs and are better able to take care of ourselves. We become more compassionate and loving people, which benefits not just ourselves but also those around us. So frequency is important not just for our individual health and wellness, but for the health of the world as a whole.
What are your thoughts, knowledge, and experiences with frequencies? Drop your thoughts and questions below! <3